It’s Off to Work I Go…
I’m extremely thankful for my job. One of the coolest thing about working in the building automation/construction industry is the cool things that I have seen as a part of my 14 years in the business. Here’s a quick list:
- Sunrise over Manhattan from the roof of the Liz Claiborne World Headquarters in North Bergen, NJ
- Arrival of celebrities at the Rockefeller Center from one of the top ten floors of 30 Rockefeller Center
- Storage corridors under the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- “Dash for Cash” through the halls of Parrish Hall at Swarthmore College
- Historic attic spaces above the ballroom of the Academy of Music
- Mechanical rooms of the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Celebration of building openings at jobs like: Princeton University Genomics Building, Agere Systems in Allentown, PA, and the Perelman Building of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Participate in the pharmaceutical world through jobs with Merck, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Nanosystems, Clinical Trial Services, Sharp, etc.
- Worked on the 5 story home of an Italian doctor living on the East River in New York City
- I could go on…
As I stated above, I’m very privileged to have these experiences, and I look forward to the many adventures that lie ahead.
Until the next post, I’m off on another adventure…
No comments yet.