Presenting the Gospel Verse Overview
So it’s been a week or so since I posted about my current memory verses. Here’s a list of what I’m working on right now (each is related to presenting the gospel):
1. All Have Sinned – Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins. Ecclesiastes 7:20
2. Sin’s Penalty – Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned- Romans 5:12
3. Christ Paid the Penalty – “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” I Peter 2:24
4. Salvation Not By Works – However, to anyone who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness. Romans 4:5
5. Must Receive Christ – for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:13
6. Assurance of Salvation – My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. John 10:27, 28
Over the next few days, I hope to elaborate more on my thoughts related to each of these verses.
Until the next post, press on…
No comments yet.