I Don’t Want To Forget This
Just so I don’t forget how great it was…
Until the next post…
No comments yet.
You might be wondering where the “Stretched” thing comes from. For starters, when I was in high school at Rancocas Valley Regional High School, I was short – 5’6″ to start my junior year. Since then, I’ve grown to almost 6’6″. Many of my friends started calling me Stretch.
On a more recent basis, I often feel “stretched” by all the things going on around me – career, marriage, parenting, church, running, reading, friendships, extended family, relationship with God, etc. (in no particular order). My hope is that this blog will provide an opportunity to express some of my “stretch marks” and to possibly hear your thoughts as well.
So here is a bit more about me: I’m a Christ-follower, husband, dad, son, uncle, engineer, runner, chicken farmer, gardener, saxophone player, operations manager, adventurer, and the list goes on…. I’m extremely blessed to have the best wife in the whole world. We met at Grove City College. We were engaged on top of the Eiffel Tower. We got married in Greensburg, PA. Now, we live in Schwenksville, PA with our two incredible kids, and our black lab.
- I just joined Troy Cartwright's fan list via @FanBridge. You should join it!-: fburls.com/97-pe65sNKi via @FanBridge @troycartwright 4 days ago
- Who are we seeking to become? #leadership #intentionalliving #habitsmatter #discipline @ThisIsSethsBlog buff.ly/2pM4EXg 1 week ago
- Bill Gates Advice to Graduates: Help the Poor #missionmindset #intentionalliving #truereligion #helpothers buff.ly/2pKSvze 1 week ago
- A Dog’s Life – A Tribute to Iso #petowner #doglover #furryfriend buff.ly/2opYN5v https://t.co/aYSTHambi9 1 week ago
- 12 Daily Habits of Exceptional Leaders #leadership buff.ly/2opZNpZ 1 week ago
- 23,927 hits
Site infoJon Stolpe Stretched
Blog at WordPress.com.